Star Wars and Brooches: Two of the Best Things Ever

It is officially May 4th aka May the Fourth Be With you. So it is time to discuss a series that changed me as a person: Star Wars. I watched it for the first time ever 2 years ago with some of my favorite people in the whole world. Since then, I went on to read all of Carrie Fisher's books and she is just an absolute gem. She inspires me a lot. So star wars is something that just means a lot to me. So I like wearing star wars themed outfits. I am not a person that wears a lot of color so it is usually some darth vader purse. But for brooches I make an exception.
But on to more cool star wars clothes. Usually you can actually find cool nerdy outfits at Hot Topic, which is lame as hell. But they carry Her Universe which is cheaply made for the price, so watch out for sales. But think geek carries lounge fly, which has cute Star Wars purses. You can buy it off the Lounge Fly website, but thinkgeek puts out a lot of coupons. Irregular choice also has the MOST amazing Star Wars shoes, but they are a very pretty penny. So either drop 200$ on shoes, which no judgement if you got it do it! Or obsessively check eBay.  
R2D  

Unique Vintage also has a good Galactic Glam collection as well. This shirt is my my favorite.

And then this awesome Take Your Heart Shirt 
It is an awesome Princess Leia quote to live by. 

Well hopefully that helps you dress like a total nerd.  

Until next time, 
Hailey 

No comments