Join (in) or Die


So it is a very commonly known fact that I am through and through an American historian. I am insanely excited for this year because I get to take a class on American Revolutionary War and Colonial Life. How freaking cool! 



So I was super excited to be accepted as an affiliate for 1776 United. They have amazing American history oriented shirts, stickers, 
hoodies, and art. AKA a dream 
                               come true. Some of the shirts are
   severely politically charged that I do 
 not agree with, but they are historically accurate.


A lot of times people comment about how they are scared to buy clothes online because they are worried about the fit. My advice: know your measurements. I ended up getting a medium even though I would usually a small. But I like tee shirts to be bigger so it worked out well.

So show off your love for American history while looking nice and casual.
 Shirt C/O    

                    

Until Next Time,

Hailey 


No comments