Off The Shoulder Galore

This post is brought to you by the Outback parking lot, I am alive because of Outback and their cheese fries. 
Okay so I bought this dress from unique vintage as a nice summer dress for long days outside. Terrible idea. Beautiful dress but it is not a flowy beach lightweight dress. It is very heavy material so it makes a good August/September dress. Also if your a small, it is on sale!

DressSimilar ShoesHair Scarf


Off the shoulder looks outside of an Outback.





Also I have absolutely been obsessed with pom pom earrings lately. I have a very specific idea of what I want them to look like and I just could not find it. So I started making my own pom pom earrings. But then randomly yesterday I found exactly what I was looking for at Charming Charlie's. It is not on their website currently but the two stores I have been to have a ton so it is worth checking it out. The ones I made should be making a blog appearance soon! But anything pom pom is amazing. 


And then I have my very beautiful chiffon scarf. I usually start the day by wearing it around my neck and then change it to a hair scarf halfway through my day. 

Until Next Time, 
Hailey

No comments