A Summer Full of Gingham


 I have not actually managed to properly blog in so long, with finals and all. But I have finally been able to leave the house and go downtown. It is very nice to be able to dress up and hang out and go to some awesome brunch places.





I plan to spend most of this summer focusing on traveling and my school work. So blogging will be few and far between. But in the fall I plan to get a tripod and focus more on blogging. But this summer blogging will be on the go! I am living in gingham this summer. I secretly hate it because like all my outfits look the exact same. But if looking like a picnic blanket isnt a summer look, I do not know what is. I get most of my latest clothes from New York & Company. Because I am trying to budget and they have expensive clothes that they put on sale a lot. NY&C makes clothes that make me feel like a successful business owner instead of a waitress struggling in college. But the dress is currently on sale! And then on top of the NY&C sends coupons in emails and so you can get even more of a discount. Which is awesome and you don't even have to shop all online. It is the best store ever basically. Especially the Eva Mendes Collection. So check it out, it will change your life. Worn with this remarkable dress is my standard Kat Von D lipstick and very rare straightened hair.

Until next time,
Hailey


No comments