Attempts at Big Hair





Okay so I have been talking about trying vintage hairstyles forever. My hair is significally shorter than it was last year. I use to be able to do really simple styles like milk braids or sock buns, but alas no more. So I decided to try a beehive. It was a frizzy disaster with no poof. No one had any idea what it was supposed to be. I am hair and a lot of makeup inept.
So I will continue to work on it. But in the meantime I will continue to serve up looks. 
Also I decided to try to wear a hair scarf for this first time. I see a lot of bloggers that I keep up with wear them but I never knew where to buy them. I like darker colors but if you are look for something lighter, Doll Me Up, has a bunch of cute ones. If not etsy has everything you can possibly dream of in your life. But I have to figure out how to actually wear it so stay tuned while I improve.
 It is starting to get warmer in Georgia, which is the complete and total worst. So sleeveless dresses and nude stockings because I am not ready to give up stockings just yet.

Until next time, 
Hailey

No comments