First Blog Post!


Alright! Hello, my name is Hailey. I have wanted to create a fashion blog for quite a while now.  I have been talking about it for years, but I have been too nervous. So this is me facing my fear of it and doing something I know I would really enjoy!
So this is my first blog post!



I decided to use one of my more simple outfits. Just a simple off the shoulder black top that I wear with everything, polka dot shorts to give it a more pin up look which I love, and the sunshine shoes to give it that pop of color. Each of these pieces are wonderful in and of themselves, but my personal favorite shoes. They are beautiful and amazing quality, I never want to wear them for fear of ruining them! The exact top I just found at express for 12$ but online there isn't one in black, there is a similar one here that comes in black. The exact shorts I got at modcloth, but unfortunately they have since sold out. I am not sure if the ones linked above are the same brand, but the look nearly identical. And then of course the beautiful shoes that I bought at modcloth, but they are now sold out. The exact brand is Loly in the Sky and I want all of their shoes. 



Alright so show how I paired this look I have the image above. I am not too big on accessories more than just some pearl earrings. So for this look, I just curl my hair and brush it out for beachy waves (my amazing hairstylist Kelly taught me to do it because I am hairstyling inept). And then I pair it with my usual badly applied lipstick. This particular lipstick is one of my favorites, it is Tarte creamy matte lipstick in frenemy. It is an amazing lip paint. It goes on really well, but if you mess up it will not come off and you just have to work with it, and it also doesn't dry out your lips which is so awesome. I plan to try the lip liners soon. So stay tuned for that!

Until next time,
Hailey

No comments