Fall with Corgi Purses

I posted this picture a while back on my personal insta. I was planning to eventually do a shoot with this purse but living alone and working makes blogging difficult. I got asked a lot were I got this purse from so here is the official post, with a mirror picture taken in an H&M dressing room.

Usually I would not use this picture but this purse is very hard to find. It is by a brand called Sleepyville Critters. They do not have a website though. Amazon will carry some of their products but usually not the Corgi ones. That is why I am posting this now. Zuilily occasionally offers sales with the majority of the products. Which is going on until Wednesday tomorrow at 6 am PT. Here is the link to purse I am wearing in the picture above. 
More dog purses to choose from in case Corgis are not your favorite:
Brown Jack Russell Crossbody Bag
White Bulldog Crossbody Bag
 

Black Chihuahua Crossbody BagBlack Siberian Husky Crossbody Bag
Gray & Black Pug Crossbody Bag



Maybe you do not like dogs, weird but still some options:
Brown Foxy Fox Crossbody BagGray Baby Sloth Crossbody BagElephant & Pink Balloon Crossbody Bag

So yes all of this here!

I will have a new post up tomorrow too so keep an eye out!

Until Next Time,
Hailey

No comments