Casual Looks with Red Shoes



This is one of my favorite looks in a while because I looked so cute that someone asked me how I was liking Sophomore year at the local high school. That is always a great way to measure how good an outfit is- if you get mistaken for a high school-er. 
They do not sell this shirt anymore unfortunately. I got it three or four years ago at Forever21. It is pussy bow style, before Melania took it and made me hate it. I am trying to go back to that simpler time and not associating it with her. Also this is not really a pussy bow style shirt, it is a shirt with a bow in the back that I have always just worn backwards. Since they do not sell it anymore here are some similar ones:



I also paired this look with a circle skirt because that is all I wear in Georgia heat now.
And then of course with my favorite pair of shoes. I have written about them a ton, they're super comfy and I like in them. Also only $10 on amazon with prime. They're the best. Wearing red shoes with the most boring outfit ever just makes people think you tried. It is great.


Until Next Time, 

Hailey

No comments