Does Mustard Yellow Match Red Lipstick? Maybe.

 This mustard yellow shirt is perfect for a casual running errands outfits, which is exactly what I did in it! I paired them with my favorite pin-up style capris from Hell Bunny. Hell Bunny makes amazing capris. The ones I am wearing, Tina Style, have a hidden zipper in the backs so they fit very flatteringly and then a nice slit behind the knee so also very easy to move in. I have also had these for two years and no tears or anything. Buy all the Hell Bunny clothes, they’re amazing.


  


Top, Capris 

It is also Memorial Day Weekend. So the company I got this shirt from, Unique Vintage, is doing 20% off their entire site. So the beautiful top I am wearing you can get for under 20$ along with a ton of other amazing clothing that I will be buying!
Memorial Day Weekend Sales are breaking my bank, so let me share so that they can break yours too!

Unique Vintage- 20% off entire order with code HOT20

Doll Me Up Darling- 15% off entire order with code 3WEEKEND15

Steady Clothing- 20% no code needed, discount taken at checkout

Heart Of Haute- 15% off entire order with code MDAYSALE

Trashy Diva- 20% off whole order with code LONGWEEKEND

Micheline Pitt- 15% off whole order with code MEMGOTH15

Hearts and Found- 25% off dresses and skirts with code MEMDAY25

Sugarhill Brighton- 20% off whole order with code HOLA20

Feminist Apparel- 20% off Tees and Tanks with code Springtime


These are also all my favorite online stores to stalk for new clothing for those who wonder. So definitely get a jump on these deals, they all make amazing clothes.

Until Next Time,

Hailey 

No comments