Does Mustard Yellow Match Red Lipstick? Maybe.

 This mustard yellow shirt is perfect for a casual running errands outfits, which is exactly what I did in it! I paired them with my favorite pin-up style capris from Hell Bunny. Hell Bunny makes amazing capris. The ones I am wearing, Tina Style, have a hidden zipper in the backs so they fit very flatteringly and then a nice slit behind the knee so also very easy to move in. I have also had these for two years and no tears or anything. Buy all the Hell Bunny clothes, they’re amazing.


  


TopCapris 

It is also Memorial Day Weekend. So the company I got this shirt from, Unique Vintage, is doing 20% off their entire site. So the beautiful top I am wearing you can get for under 20$ along with a ton of other amazing clothing that I will be buying!
Memorial Day Weekend Sales are breaking my bank, so let me share so that they can break yours too!

Unique Vintage- 20% off entire order with code HOT20

Doll Me Up Darling- 15% off entire order with code 3WEEKEND15

Steady Clothing- 20% no code needed, discount taken at checkout

Heart Of Haute- 15% off entire order with code MDAYSALE

Trashy Diva- 20% off whole order with code LONGWEEKEND

Micheline Pitt- 15% off whole order with code MEMGOTH15

Hearts and Found- 25% off dresses and skirts with code MEMDAY25

Sugarhill Brighton- 20% off whole order with code HOLA20

Feminist Apparel- 20% off Tees and Tanks with code Springtime


These are also all my favorite online stores to stalk for new clothing for those who wonder. So definitely get a jump on these deals, they all make amazing clothes.

Until Next Time,

Hailey 

No comments