Modcloth Sale Favorites


I have been eyeing the Collectif x MC collaboration for months and my favorite pineapple pieces have gone on sale! You can also never go wrong with a gingham skirt as well. I usually prefer black gingham, but according to the reviews this navy gingham skirt is darker than the pictures so it gives a nice in between of navy and black. And then the adventurously astir skirt. Modcloth Squad members have posted how they styled these two skirts and it was amazing!







And this lovely styling by Keikolyn




I am 100% a shoe person. Right now Modcloth has the Gingham Slingback Heels from Betsey Johnson for only $45. For Betsey Johnson shoes that is a AMAZING price because they are so sturdy and well made and I love all of her stuff. The Hello Sunshine Flats by Loly in the Sky are a nice comfortable pair of flats that I have had for two years. Being yellow shoes they sometimes get grass stains on them but it comes out so easily. These were my first Loly in the Sky shoes and I loved them so much I bought a ton of more Loly shoes. And they are on sale for only $35.

Until next time,

Hailey





No comments