I Believe in Red

It's is still February! I love February! Valentines Day! President's Day! And Super Museum Sunday- which is something Savannah does where all Museums are free, aka the best day ever. It is just such a happy month. And it was beautiful outside so I had to put on my tulle skirt and heels. 


This shirt really captures how I feel about everything in life. I believe in the power of red lipstick. Any bad situation is better with red lipstick! You can wear a sweatshirt and put red lipstick on and everyone just assumes you tried. Also a lot of people say they don't look good in red lipstick, which is false. Everyone can wear red lipstick and look like a baddie (trying not to cuss on blog), it is just a fact of life. Do not try and argue with the universe.




                   


Also this skirt is on sale for 18$, so go get it.
I have the picture of me looking to the side because I wanted to show my sock bun. My hair is finally long enough to back to using this look. Sock Bun are classy as heck. It is versatile like red lipstick and makes you automatically look put together. Super easy and takes 5 minutes to do. This is what I use to do it. It also lasts forever. 

I am also wearing Kat Von D's everlasting lipstick in Nahz Fur Atoo.

I am going to end on this quote. It's over-quoted but still cute. 

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. -Audrey Hepburn

Be happy, believe in small things, whatever!

Until Next Time,

Hailey





No comments