Everything was Red- Valentines Guide


Okay so Valentines Day is coming soon! I love all holidays, so each time I always say it is my favorite holiday. So Valentines Day is my favorite holiday! I mean you wear red and pink with flowers and celebrate love and being happy, you cannot hate it!
So in case you have fancy plans I have created this guide of cute fancy dresses or even fun casual clothes with hearts on it. 

So let's start with Unique Vintage because they have a special collection just for Valentines Day! Also it is 30% off with code SWOON!






This dress from Unique Vintage is super cute and I want to order it but my size is on back order. It is 33$ on sale! Get it!

From Modcloth


This skirt from Modcloth! It is super cute but more expensive, so definitely for a cute date night! I would pair it with a basic off the shoulder black top, just so I can still have some black in the outfit, but like this one from asos! 


This dress from Modcloth. I think off the shoulder is just the best look for Valentines day, it is so beautiful and feminine.

A Pinch of Passion Tights

Wear these tights! You can wear them with a fancy dress to make it fun! Or just any cute outfit in February which is what I am doing.

Forever 21 (I know I know)

0

I really like this shirt just for a casual outfit in February! I would probably wear it with a red pencil skirt (any of these 1 or 2)

Purses!

Kate Spade has the most beautiful valentines day purses but expensive.


Use this one made for young girls at Target. It is good for lipstick and all. 

Be cute as heck and enjoy Valentines Day. If you want to share your cute outfits please do! I love seeing them so much. So just tag @Lincolnssidestyle on insta or comment here! 

Until Next Time,

Hailey

No comments