Trying out this whole pants thing...


I am always taking very long breaks from blogging for whatever reason. This past month I actually started working two jobs and still in school and then gained 10 lbs because my job is next to KFC. Apparently KFC on the reg makes you gain weight, I am completely shocked. So just haven't  been feeling cute enough to blog/ too busy to blog. Which is where the pants come in. 













 As you can tell from the pictures I was really feeling this outfit. It is very rare that I find pants I like. But these are beautiful! They are high waisted and hug at the waist and then flare out so it doesn't show stomach or huge thighs. They are perfect to accentuate waists and hips. And also houndstooth which is the perfect winter pattern. Also H&M 
is having great sales to make up for their controversies. So these awesome pants are $19!

I paired it with my basic 3/4 sleeve shirt from Target. I got it in store for a couple dollars and picked it up in almost every color. It is a really good closet staple to have so check out your local store.
And then these huge heeled boots I found at Kohls about 2 years ago. You can find a pair at DSW!

I will have another blog post later this week along with a valentines outfit guide. I always say I will post later today but then dont because I nap forever. So the best way to follow along with my blog is at the end of the page subscribe and you will get an email of whenever I do post it!

Until Next Time
Hailey

No comments