Current Faves

So in the mean time between blog posts I have decided to post my current favorite things. Clothes, Books, and everything I am obsessed with this week.

Favorite Books This Week: 

Grant by Ron Chernow. This is honestly one the best history books I have read in a while. Ron Chernow is an amazing writer. I am one of those historians that love books by non-historians, which is what Ron Chernow is. He manages to make history fun for everyone! I want him to write a book on every president. He wrote Hamilton which is the book Lin Manuel Miranda used to write the play. What else do you need to know to read it? 

Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson. I love this book so much. It is such a good book to read and be happy while reading. It is hilarious. Jenny Lawson takes the stigma away from talking about mental illnesses and takes a light hearted fun approach. She unapologitically confronts her mental illness all the while embracing and making it funny. In my opinion, the best way to open up discussion on mental illness is humor, and that is exactly what Jenny Lawson manages in her book. Absolutely 100% read it.

Current Clothing Loves: Spring is Coming. I am ready for it.

Modcloth x Collectif Collaboration. I have really not been feeling Modcloth for a while, but this collection really brought back my love for them. And Collectif as usual slays it. It is such a beautiful collection for Spring. Featuring many fruits on their clothing, which I hope will be popular this summer. Even if it isn't, I will be rocking pineapples and watermelons all the while not eating it because I eat nothing but Chick-Fil-A.

Sunday's Best by Unique Vintage. This is the cutest classiest collection for all your fancy Easter brunch's and wonderful Spring days.

I am also loving Forever 21's Earring Collections.I am really feeling big earrings. Here are some of my favorites:

000
   
 1, 23

Also despite the insane hate Taylor Swift gets, I am really obsessed with her delicate video. It's just cute fun dancing, which I am 100% behind always.

Until Next Time, 

Hailey

No comments