Harry Potter Gift Guides

It is November! Which means it is Christmas. So time for some gift guides. October 31st was a couple of days ago and an important date in Harry Potter, as his parents passed away on Halloween and then Wormtail's reveal on Halloween. We also have the new Fantastic Beast movie coming out next week. Now seems a good as time as ever then to do a Harry Potter gift guide!


1 (individual prefect badges also in the shop) 2, 3, 4

So the first set of pins are all from Sunset Road Co. I have posted about this etsy shop before on my blog because I really love them. I have bought a lot of pins in my life, but these are the best pins I have ever bought in my life. My favorites are pictured above. There are prefect pins in all the houses and also a collection on the animals in Harry Potter! It is wonderful.



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Pins are the best ways to add a little bit of flair and magic to your outfits. A Harry Potter pin is the best way to brighten your mood, speaking from experience. These are my favorites of those.




1, 2, 3 
I have recently developed an obsession with tee shirts to pair with skirts. Here are some of my favorites. 


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 

Mugs are my favorite thing ever! It is the best gift to get someone because you know they will use it. You can never have too many mugs. Step aside socks, mugs are taking over. Here are my absolute favorites that any Harry Potter fans are sure to love.

Hope this helped you to shop for that super Harry Potter fan in your life.

Until next time,
Hailey

No comments