A Very Cyber Monday Outfit






It is Cyber Monday and I am posting this super late! 
The short sleeved turtleneck that I have been obsessed lately went one sale! So originally it is only $13 but Target is doing buy one get one 60% off mix match clothes and shoes. You can get this lovely shirt in every color they sell it in as I did or you can get these awesome boots I am wearing in this picture. Or both. Target is also having 15% off site wide (with some restrictions.) And they do free two day shipping. What a time to be alive.

The skirt is one I bought at H&M a week or so ago. But now H&M is doing 35% off and free shipping site wide as well today.

I also paired it with fleece lined tights from Kohl's and they have become my best friend in these cold months.

Until Next Time,

Hailey

No comments